Toyota Corolla: Sophisticated Style, Performance & Technology
When drivers from Warren, Youngstown, Austintown, Hermitage and Boardman visit Toyota of Warren looking for a stylish, technologically advanced vehicle that's right for their commute as well as their family, we recommend they check out the the 2015 Toyota Corolla. When it comes to performance and value, Corolla leaves other contemporary sedans in the mirror. From its ultra-aerodynamic design to array of technological innovations, drivers from the greater-Warren region agree it's the perfect vehicle for traveling with the family.
- When it comes to performance, Ford Focus just doesn't rate. While Corolla comes standard with features like power steering and steering wheel mounted driving controls, you find either of these options available on Focus.
- Placing an emphasis on fuel efficiency? You'll go further in Corolla, thanks to its EPA-estimated 46 Highway MPG ratings, which surpasses Focus at just 40 MPG.
- Best of all, Corolla will save you money over Ford Focus thanks to its lower MSRP and comparably equipped pricing. Curious as to how the Subaru Forester stacks up against brands like Chevrolet? It still wins out in terms of performance and value.
- Corolla comes to the blocks a whopping $1K cheaper than the 2015 Chevy Cruize in terms of base MSRP.
- Cruze does even worse than Focus when matched up to Corolla's fuel-efficiency ratings, lagging in both city and highway MPG by nearly five miles.
- Traveling with your family in tow? For more interior space, there's no comparison between Corolla and Cruze, as the Cruze offers lesser interior volume and rear legroom.
Toyota Corolla vs. Chevy Cruze